Friday, August 30, 2013

The past few weeks have been... memorable.

My rooms were not ready until early August, during which time I was out of the country (you can bet your bottom there will be more on that later!). When I returned to school, I was surprised to learn that because of the district's new central supply system, I had to check in my own supplies. That endeavor ate up the time I had planned on using to get my rooms ready. But with the incredible help of one of my BFFs (my mama!), we got 'er done!

Holy boxes, Batman!
Excellent pack job, supply company. Very efficient.
Then it was a whirlwind three days of in-service, some serious certification-related drama (more on that later, too), a weekend that went by in the blink of an eye, and back to school with my 600 stinkers. Good heavens, I love them. Also, I'm tired.

Now I am recovering relaxing at my in-laws', kayaking and sleeping and drafting lesson plans in my head. And admiring my back to school nails.


I hope you had a wonderful and restful summer! And if you're back at school, then welcome and good luck. If you're still on vacation, enjoy it while you can, friends! Happy Labor Day!

Captain Rudy America says, "Happy Labor Day!"

No comments :

Post a Comment