Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's that time of year...

Well well well, look what Santa brought, just in time for supply orders!

To date, I have received FOUR copies of the latest Sax catalog. FOUR! One is addressed to my maiden name and one to my married name--mmkay, I get that. I guess.

Number three is addressed to the strings instructor, and the fourth (and final? time will tell) copy is addressed to the band director, who, by the way, is a man.


After each name the address reads, ART TEACHER. Some little elf at Sax must think we are way overstaffed, with 4 art teachers for just 300 children small children.

And did I mention the other 2 copies I got at my other school building? Someone did not check their list twice.

1 comment :

  1. Hahaha. I didn't get 4 all from Sax. But I just got 4 in my mailbox today from different companies. Out with 2012, in with 2013!

    ReplyDelete